Monday, January 16, 2012

Camp Agape Video

Ok so it's been awhile since I've posted. I have wanted to but I was sick for a month in the hospital once and then been sick off and on after that month. Also I have been working on trying to find a job which I can now say I have finally found one. I am now an business intern for Orbital Science. In order to do this internship I had to go back to school so I am now working towards a second degree in business management.

Before I became sick I had been working on a video of Camp Agape to help promote the camp. I worked on this video for free out of pure boredom of not having a job. The people I did this video for are very happy with the results. I am happy with it myself but it really made me miss the kids when I was going though all the footage and listening to what they had to say.

I am really hoping that I will have the opportunity to go back and work with these kids again. They where amazing kids. Here is the video I created.


                                      

1 comment:

  1. Carol!!!!!!! WONDERFUL! Perhaps look for work in this field as well..... might open a few doors.

    ReplyDelete