Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Snow Hill Yoga

Here where I live there is a lady that teaches yoga in town. I have been taking classes with her and recently she had asked me if I would take some photographs of her advanced class for her monthly flyers. She said that we could do a trade, the photographs for yoga classes. We agreed which worked well for me cause currently I am out of a job.
I am only in the beginner class so it was very interesting to see the more complex poses done in the advanced class. I have found that done here it is useful to do trades to get what you need. Here are a few of the photographs I took for her. 







Before the class while I was waiting for the instructor I took these couple photographs of the center of town. The light was really nice in the way it fell on the buildings and everything was very peaceful and quite because of how early it was.





No comments:

Post a Comment