Saturday, February 18, 2012

Senior Portrait

Sorry it has been so long since I last posted but I've been very busy with a new job and classes. These photos I did for a friends daughter. She needed her senior portraits done and she really didn't have to much of an opinion where they where done. She is a very beautiful young woman and I was excited to do them. This was my first time taking senior portraits for someone. We did a few in her backyard and then went to her church and lastly took only a couple at the park in town. It had been freezing that day and she was wearing a dress. She was great and opened to anything I suggested to her. Below are a few of the shots I did for her. The left two shots are so yellow/orange because the sun was setting and shinning in through the stain glass windows while I was shooting. That was the natural light. 



No comments:

Post a Comment