Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Baltimore Aquarium

This past Sunday the Baltimore Aquarium had their pay what you want day and since I have never been and I have been wanting to go Ben and I got in his car Sunday morning and drove the two hours to Baltimore. Once arriving we had to stand in line for about an hour and a half before even getting our tickets to go in. Then after getting our tickets we had to wait another half an hour before even being able to enter the aquarium. Our hands and toes where freezing by that point. We were lucky it wasn't a windy or rainy day.

 I did get the chance to shoot  a bit of the harbor while waiting in the line and then once in the aquarium was able to get a few good shots. The aquarium was pretty low lit and you weren't allowed to use flash so it was hard to get many good photos. Even harder with the fact their were so many people crowding everywhere. Below are a few of the ones I took and have had the chance to edit. I still have to go though the rest and figure out which ones aren't blurry. Hope you all enjoy.








No comments:

Post a Comment